Reason's to Book with an Independent Travel Agent
There are so many ways to book travel/holiday these days; search engines, comparison sites, brochures, deals delivered straight to your inbox. So why would you bother with a travel agent when it's so accessible and free to book online. Well let me tell you why.
1) I'm completely FREE! You will pay me the exact same as you would pay an online search engine. Absolutely nothing. Everything travel related already has commission built in. Whether you book through me or through a booking site someone, somewhere is getting the commission.
2) I can save you valuable time, did you know the average person spends more time looking for their holiday than they do actually on the holiday. Time is precious and you can't afford to waste it. I will take the time to get to know you and find out exactly what you like and want, then I will do all the work of finding you the perfect holiday to suit your budget, wants and needs, leaving you free to get on with the important things in your life.
3) No cookie cutters here. Your entire experience will be personalised. Once you have told me about your dream holiday and I've found out everything I need to know. You carry on with your life. I will then send you a personalised quote. You will be sent three options. All of which have been carefully selected just for you. If you need to make changes or need extra information, all you have to do is pop me a message or give me a call.
4) Knowledge and honesty, have you seen the crazy cheap deals online? The ones that seem too good to be true. Well you know the old saying. There are lots of deals available for off season dates. Which can be great, as long as you're made aware that it's off season when you book. I will always be 100% upfront with you. I will research and let you know about everything. Going in the rainy season? I'll let you know, Snow conditions expected to be poor? I'll let you know, hotel bar or pool closed for refurbishment? I'll let you know that too. Nothing at all will be hidden from you and prices will never be deceptive. I will also be upfront about all costs. How many times have you clicked on a really cheap deal to then find out that there is a list as tall as you of extras that need adding on. Not here! When you get a quote you will have all the information you need. Including luggage prices, transfer options, resort fees, you will see an honest price for everything so you can make an informed decision. I'll also be able to let you know what attractions are close and when they are open and if there are any special events going on. You will have all the information you need presented in one place, just for you. There will never be any surprises, well... maybe some nice surprises.
5) Added value is a guarantee. Ever wonder how the room next door to you got a fruit basket or chocolates, ever wonder why the person in front of you got that room upgrade? They probably had a travel agent. If there is a perk or upgrade to be had you can be sure that I'll get it for you. Along with this, once you have booked all your documentation will be put together in one place for you. This can even be printed and posted to you if you like. Free of charge of course. You will also be able to contact me at any time. From the enquiry right until you return home. I am always available to you. Need something confirmed or want an extra excursion booked, no problem. I will be there and happy to help.
6) Customer service. As an independent agent. I will be your contact at all times. Any questions or issues will always come to me. No phone ques, no "your call is very important, we will be with you shortly" no explaining yourself to the 5th person just to be put on hold while they transfer you to the next person. You will always come straight to me, I will always know who you are, where you're going and how to help.
So if you're ready to go on your dream holiday without having to deal with any of the stress, pop me a message or give me a call today.